WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We believe in total quality management and assured quality is given utmost importance because our customers are mostly non-governmental organizations (NGO), and our products are life saving for our end users who live in remote poverty-stricken villages. Each and every stage in the making of our LLINs is vigilantly supervised to ensure good quality control. ISO 9001:2015 certification by TUV SUD stands as a proof to our quality management system.
1. Use loops to hang the net above bed and tuck in the net for complete protection
2. Wash the net separately in soap water at room temperature. Hang the net in shade to dry.
3. After handling the net, wash hands thoroughly.
4. When not in use, store the net in a cool dry place, away from children. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
5. MAGNeT®LN protects against malaria vectors. You should visit the nearest clinic in case of fever.
Hand Wash at 30°C
No dry cleaning
Avoid Exposure to Sunlight