VEERALIN®LN is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) incorporated with Alpha-cypermethrin and piperonyl butoxide.
- With improved bio-efficacy
- Gives better personal protection against malaria vectors even after successive washing up to 20 washes.
- Protects against pyrethroid resistant. An gambiae bites is very high: 71-88%
- 95% knock down (until 20 washes) recorded against kdr resistant strain in cone bio-assay
- Uses real controlled release technology
- Sustained bio-efficacy due to high retention of both the insecticide and the synergist
VEERALIN®LN has unsurpassed protection at the seams by using five thread over locking stitch with dual seams, providing double protection.
No fear of losing the insecticide on washing because VEERALIN®LN uses true controlled release of insecticide incorporated into the HDPE monofilaments.
The insecticide (alpha-cypermethrin) used in VEERALIN®LN is a broad spectrum insecticide and is very effective against most common species of mosquitoes.
In-house testing facilities for both physical and chemical properties, and strict quality management in each and every stage of manufacturing.
VEERALIN®LN is packed in oxoblodegradable plastic bags. The net (HDPE) can also be recycled.
READY TO USE
No chemical treatment is required. WHOPES full recommendation March 2016. WHO pre-qualification for Vector Control Products January 2018.
Very high retention of alpha-cypermethrin secticide and synergist after 20 washes.
Improved bio-efficacy against pyrethroid-resistance malaria vector.