The lethal combination of high knockdown and mortality effects of the insecticide incorporated into MAGNET’s filaments kills almost all mosquitoes sitting on MAGNeT®LN. MAGNeT®LN does not provide mere physical barrier to mosquitoes but gives a far better protection to people sleeping under it due to high bioefficacy. MAGNeT®LN is 100% safe to people sleeping under it.
MAGNET®LN Vs. coated polyester LLIN
MAGNET®LN: Insecticide incorporated net
- Reservoir of insecticide in the fiber core
- True controlled release of insecticide molecules from fiber core to its surface
- Insecticide lost from surface on washing is replenished from the reservoir within
- After 20 washes: Bioefficacy is 90-95% of new MAGNeT®LN
Sustained bioefficacy and high denier HDPE make MAGNET®LN really long lasting (up to 5 years)
Insecticide coated polyester net
- No insecticide reservoir in fiber core
- Entire amount of insecticide is coated on to the fibre surface
- No replenishment of insecticide lost from surface is possible
- After 20 washes: Bioefficacy is far less than that of new polyester net
Polyester nets last for a maximum of 2 years due to decreasing bio efficiency and weaker yarn.